Offering occupational, physical and speech therapy services.
All of Bickford Outpatient Therapy Clinic’s rehab services are conducted by licensed therapists in our therapy gym, at our Fourteen Main Street location, and are provided in a one-to-one setting.
Services are open to anyone of any age, and do not require a physician’s referral.
Our approach to therapy incorporates:
- patient/caregiver education and training
Individual patient education is an important component of the program, assuring clients learn to achieve the best quality of life.
Consultations are available, and may include:
- fall risk assessment
- home evaluation for safety awareness
- energy safety & conservation evaluation
- other evaluations necessary to live a pain-free independent life
Bickford Outpatient Therapy Clinic:
- is approved for worker’s compensation insurance
- accepts Medicare, Medicaid and some private insurance
For more information about our outpatient services, please call (860) 716-2880.
For more information or to arrange an appointment, please call our Admissions Coordinator at 860-623-4351.